To choose the correct size, measure your head as follows:
- Stand in front of a mirror to avoid an incorrect measurement.
- Wrap the measurement tape around the back of the head and bring it about 1 cm above the ears to the forehead
- Bring the measurement tape together on the center of the forehead. Don’t pull it too tight
- Now you can read the amount of centimeters in the mirror.
- If you measure for instance 54.5 cm, round it up to 55 cm.
- If you want to pull your bucket hat further over your face, you should add another centimeter to your measured centimeters.