To choose the correct size from our size chart, measure your body as follows:
- Wrap the measurement tape around the to-be-measured body parts.
- Bring the measurement tape together and don’t pull it too tight.
- Read the amount of centimeters.
Measure the following parts of the body:
- Total length: measure from the waist to desired length.
- Hips: measure the fullest part of the hips, make sure the measurement tape falls correctly over the fullest part of your buttocks.
- Crotch length F/B: measure in standing position – from waistline in front – under crotch – to waistline in back. Indicate front to center and center to back measurements.
- Inner Leg: stand up straight with your legs slightly open. Place the top of the measurement tape on your inner thigh, stay the closest to the crotch as possible. Pull the tape measure tight and run it down to the bottom of your ankle (just below the ankle bone that sticks out).
- Ankle Width: measure your ankle (just above the ankle bone that sticks out).
All measurements in our size chart are displayed in CM.
If you would prefer a baggy fit, take one size larger.