Are you under the age of sixteen?
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data?
To use our Website and Services, we need the following data:
– Your name
– Your residence
– Your phone number
– Your e-mail address
– Your payment details
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website:
We save the following data to your account: passwords, usernames and email address. This way, you don’t need to provide us with your data again. We also save – for your own convenience – the data of former orders.
For your order we need your name, e-mail address, address(es) and payment details. We will register, save and process your details to process your order efficiently and correctly. If necessary, we will also use that data for a subsequent guarantee. While processing your order there are no service providers involved.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. To make sure unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
How long do we store your data?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes listed above.
You may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to other websites. We do not control the content on these websites and are not responsible for the content or the privacy protection of these websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
By storing cookies we make sure that:
– Your items are kept in the shopping cart
– You shop safely at Knitwear Lab
– The Website works efficiently
– You can share items via social media such as Facebook and Google
You can change your cookie settings in your browser, if you don’t want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not –save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if this is necessary for our Services and if the country has an effective protection level for your data. We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties than described above.
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
– You may request access to you processed personal data;
– You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records;
– You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can – on your request – send this copy to another party, so you don’t have to send the data yourself;
– You may file a complaint against processing your data;
– You may file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
– You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
Josephine Bakerstraat 81
1311 GC Almere